Stacie Worrel is a Master’s student in the English department at Texas A&M University. She received her B.A. in English from Texas A&M University – Commerce in May 2017.
- 20th and 21st Century Studies
- American Literature and Culture
- Creative Writing
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Conference Presentation – “Gender Performance and Fascination in Hwang’s M. Butterfly.” National Popular/American Culture Conference: Indianapolis, March 2018
- Conference Presentation – “The Dual Journeys of Horus and Shadow in Gaiman’s American Gods.” Southwest Popular/American Culture Regional Conference: Albuquerque, February 2018