Current job responsibilities
- Manage all graduate assistant records
- Coordinates graduate assignments and exams
- Assist Master and Doctoral students with their degree completion
- Process graduate assistants payroll, tuition and fellowships
- Oversees the graduate office and maintains database
President’s Meritorious Service Award, 2015
“I will do whatever it takes to assist you in a positive outcome.”
I have worked in the English Department for 20 years and was raised in Bryan, Texas. I have many outdoor hobbies that include river trips kayaking/canoeing, hiking, camping, swimming.
I am married with two sons, three step daughters and one grandson and family is most important in my life.