Lori is a third year PhD student. Her research interests are Rhetoric and Composition, life writing, and motherhood studies. She holds a MA and BA in Literature from the University of Houston Clear Lake, where she worked for several years as a writing tutor. Her studies included a concentration in Composition and Rhetoric as well as Women’s and Gender Studies.
- Composition, Rhetoric & Discourse Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Life Writing
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship, Department of English, Texas A&M University, Fall 2016
- Literature Graduate Student of the year, University of Houston Clear Lake, May 2014
- Tutor of the year, Writing Center, University of Houston Clear Lake, May 2014