Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori is a Ph.D. candidate at Texas A&M University. Her primary research interest is composition and pedagogy. She became interested in these subjects while working as a writing tutor at her alma mater. Her secondary interest is women’s and gender studies particularly in nineteenth century British literature. During her M.A., Lori completed a concentration in rhetoric and composition as well as a concentration in women’s studies.
- M.A. English University of Houston Clear Lake May 2014
- Thesis: “Chance or Choice: Subverting and Confirming Patriarchal Marriage in Jane Austen’s Novels”
- B.A. English University of Houston Clear Lake May 2010
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship, Department of English, Texas A&M University, Fall 2016
- Literature Graduate Student of the year, University of Houston Clear Lake, May 2014
- Tutor of the year, Writing Center, University of Houston Clear Lake, May 2014