Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyung-Lin is a PhD Student at Texas A&M University. Her primary interests are in twentieth century poetry, modernist studies and postcolonial feminist literature. She is also a professional translator.
- Ph.D. in Literature, Texas A&M University, degree expected May 2020.
- M.A. in English Language and Literature, Yonsei University, South Korea, 2014.
- Thesis: Past as a Conversation: Repossession of Poetic Spaces in Eavan Boland’s Poems 1975-2007.
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, magna cum laude, Yonsei University, 2011.
- “’Between the World Place and the Word Mine’: Repossession of Poetic Spaces in Eavan Boland’s Poems.” Studies in Modern British and American Poetry 20.1, 2014.
- Michael Pollan’s Weekend Home (Translated title). Seoul: Pen Pencil Poison, 2016. (Korean translation of Michael Pollan’s A Place of My Own: An Architecture of Daydreams. London: Penguin, 1997.)
- BK 21 Graduate Fellowship, National Research Foundation of Korea. 2011-12.