Janet Cho received her M.A. degree in English literature in 2017 at Sogang University, South Korea. Although what consists the basis of her research is the 20th-century British literature, she is also deeply interested in the modernist literature across the borderlines and specific cultures as well.
- 20th and 21st Century Studies
- Digital Humanities
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Transnational Literatures
- “Women Against the Current: Seeking a Cross-Cultural Female Solidarity Through Virginia Woof and Kim Myŏngsun,” Virginia Woolf, Europe and Peace: The 28th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf
- “(Un)Making of Jacob Flanders: Photographic Approach to the Narrative Structure and Deconstruction of the Bildungsheld in Jacob’s Room.” The Korean Society of British and American Fiction 24.3 (2017): 153-77.
- Diversity Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 2018-21