Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frances is a PhD Student at Texas A&M University. Her primary interests are Victorian Literature, environmental studies, and medical history.
- PhD Texas A&M University, Department of English, degree expected May 2019
- Women’s and Gender Studies Certificate, Texas A&M University, expected August 2016
- MA Appalachian State University, English Literature, 2014
- BA Wheaton College, English Literature & Music, 2009
- “Jane Eyre and Public Health: A Closer Look at the Lowood School Epidemic.” Victorians Institute Journal 40 (2014).
- Scholarly Q&A Profile featured on the Nineteenth Century Studies Association’s blog 19 Cents, January 2016
- Travel Grant, July 2015, North American Victorian Studies Association
- Patrick O. Scott Award for best paper by a graduate student at the Victorians Institute Conference.