Marina Trninic has taught courses in the TAMU system, including American literature, composition, and the humanities, since 2005.
- American Literature and Culture
- Early & Nineteenth-century American Literature
- Composition and Rhetoric
Honors and Awards:
- Fasken Graduate Teaching Award, College of Liberal Arts, Texas A&M (2013)
- College of Liberal Arts Dissertation Fellowship, Texas A&M (2011)
- Brown & Kruse Graduate Scholar Award, Glasscock Center for Humanities (2011)
- Department of English Dissertation Fellowship, Texas A&M (2011)
A Call to Humanity: Hawthorne’s “Chiefly about War-Matters.” Refereed article. Nathaniel Hawthorne Review 37.1 (2011): 109-132.