- Children’s Literature and Culture
Dr. Robinson’s areas of interest are Victorian Literature, 19thC fantasy, George MacDonald, the Christian fantasy tradition, Children’s literature and young adult literature
- “Everyday Genres: Writing Assignments Across the Disciplines, by Mary Soliday, Carbondale, IL: Southern Illinois University Press, 2011, 155 pp.” Journal of Technical Writing and Communication 42 (2012): 199-203.
- “Lilith as the Mystic’s Magnum Opus.” Lilith in a New Light: Essays on the George MacDonald Fantasy Novel. Ed. Lucas Harriman. Critical Explorations in Science Fiction and Fantasy 10. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2008. 128-142.
- “Fairy Tales.” The Literary Encyclopedia. 20 Dec. 2007. The Literary Dictionary Company.
- “George MacDonald.” The Literary Encyclopedia. 24 Feb. 2007. The Literary Dictionary Company.
- Instructor’s Manual to Accompany Houp et al., Reporting Technical Information. 11th ed. Oxford, 2006.
- “Designing Assignments for Distance/Online/Web-Based Courses.” CCTE Studies 70 (2005): 25-32.
- Palmer, Jaqueline S. and Elizabeth Robinson. TAMU Technical Writing: Teaching Aggies to Communicate Around the Globe. 2002