Email address: email@example.com
Deanna is a PhD Student at Texas A&M University. Her primary interests are Victorian Literature, Children’s Literature, and Digital Humanities.
- PhD Texas A&M University, Department of English, degree expected May 2019
- Digital Humanities Graduate Certificate, Texas A&M University, August 2016
- Women’s and Gender Studies Graduate Certificate, Texas A&M University, January 2016
- BA Arizona State University, English Literature & Classical Studies Certificate, Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude
- Teaching Assistant, Texas A&M University, 2014 – present
- Editorial Assistant, Children’s Literature Association Quarterly, 2015-6
- Research Assistant, Digital Black Bibliography Project (DIBB), Summer 2015
- Women’s and Gender Studies Graduate Travel and Research Assistance Grant (2016)
- Forrest Burt Memorial Award (2016)
- Graduate and Professional Student Council Aggies Commit Fellowship (2015-6)
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute (DHSI) Tuition Scholarship from the Initiative for Digital Humanities, Media, and Culture at Texas A&M University (2015)
- Dean’s Medal for most outstanding graduating senior in English (undergraduate), Department of English, Arizona State University (2012)
- “Alternative Family and Textual Citizenship in Frances Hodgson Burnett’s Little Lord Fauntleroy: A Drama in Three Acts.” Children’s Literature Association Quarterly 40.4 (2015): 339-354.